Sign Up for updates on Corner Stone. Launching this Fall!
Sign Up Here
What's Corner Stone?
A collaborative program providing essential daily living support to cancer patients, cancer survivors, and their families.
Who's a Corner Stone?
If you have cancer, YOU ARE.
If a member of your immediate family has cancer, YOU ARE.
If you work or volunteer in the program, YOU ARE.
If you’re a partner in the healthcare community, YOU ARE.
If you donate to the program, YOU ARE.
What does Corner Stone do?
CORNER STONE PROVIDES...
· A complimentary Y membership to cancer survivors and their families for one year (with extended options for those still receiving treatment).
· Access to all of our member benefits and specialized programs to help those with cancer and recovering from cancer build strength and a sense of community.
· A complimentary week of summer camp for all children in the family enrolled in the program.
· A schedule of special drop-in babysitting for parents who are currently in treatment.
· A non-clinical environment where you and your family can feel comfortable and supported.
Meet a Corner Stone...